erin m. wright
Erin M. Wright is a self-published author of two fiction novels, creator of the lifestyle brand, D.A.M., mother of three, wife to a professional basketball player, and an avid sneaker collector. Erin spends most of her time out of the country and traveling Europe with her family.
Her unconventional life has fueled her passion for creative writing. The electrifying stories she writes mirror her life but always with a thrilling twist. Her love for fashion and style only heightened after spending five years living in Italy, which has heavily impacted her writing.
After several years of blogging, Erin decided to create the lifestyle brand, D.A.M., which is an inspirational platform highlighting dope ass mothers and encouraging networking while sprinkling her witty, encouraging words to uplift mothers around the world. Erin’s writing style is authentic, clever, and romantic. She loves to share her insight, travels, and humor through her writing and truly enjoys making other people smile with her work.
- Erin is a really good dancer but not in public – she freezes up EVERY time.
- Erin is extremely nice, but it only takes one second for her to pop off.
- Erin is obsessed with DIY projects.
- Erin makes the best early-2000s and earlier playlists.
- Erin was a Gucci Mane fan before everyone jumped on the wagon.
- Erin loves sneakers.
- Basically, Erin is Deon from Clueless but add an iced out grill.