Kaycee is a native Floridian- South Florida(There is a difference. Believe me), but at any given time she can be in Georgia or NY. Family is everything to her. Her grandparents, nieces and nephews are the most important people in her life. There isn’t much she wouldn’t do for them.
Kaycee is a Believer and she is a cusser. Don’t judge her! She is learning to be more confident in her new body after undergoing a weight loss surgery two years ago, which is harder than most might think. The hospital, any hospital, is one of her favorite places to be. Healthcare and writing have been her passion since childhood.
In a perfect world, Kaycee would write urban fiction books and have a podcast to ramble about anything, because she is a talking ass! 2020 was a monumental year for Kaycee, she found love, got laid off due to Miss Rona,sold a home, got a new job at a great hospital, dealt with some issues and moved out of her comfort zone-literaly and figuratively.
- Jamaican – All in my bloodline, but don’t ask me to cook NOT ONE RASS TING.
- Mental health advocate. I have my dark days.
- I laugh at things that I probably shouldn’t, but don’t we all?
- I love slow jams, especially throwbacks and am really into older TV shows: A Different World, Living Single, Good Times & Roc, just to name a few.
- I have faith, yet I still have moments of fear.
- Small talk gives me anxiety.
- I’m a black woman who can’t twerk or braid.